Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2019, 10:08:39 PM
Home Help Search Multiplayer Login Register
News: ร่วมกันแสดงความขอบคุณ แก่ผู้ที่แจกปก แบบสกรีน สวยๆให้เราโหลด ด้วยการโพสแสดงความขอบคุณในห้องของคนแจก สักเล็กน้อย เพื่อเป็นกำลังใจให้แก่ คนทำ และผู้ที่นำมาเผยแพร่นะครับ และ ได้เพิ่ม แถบ THANK YOU ขึ้นมาใหม่ กดเพื่อเป็นกำลังใจ ต่อผู้ที่นำมา โพสด้วยครับ

น้ำมันเครื่อง น้ำมันเกียร์ Red Line Oil
+  CoverDD.com - Thailand CD DVD Cover and Screen:: ศูนย์กลาง แลกเปลี่ยน ซื้อ-ขาย ปก สกรีน หนัง เพลง :: Download Upload Cover Screen Music Series - สุดยอดเวปแห่งการดาวโหลด รวมปก สกรีน ไฟล์ เพลง และหนัง
|-+  Talk Zone~
| |-+  เรื่องทั่วไป - General
| | |-+  I upgraded my PC
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I upgraded my PC  (Read 16 times)
Billykim
เด็กใหม่

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

« on: November 09, 2019, 04:07:05 AM »

My newest, biggest monitor (HP 25xw, IPS 60hz new in 2016) got all flickery & dim all of a sudden with no reason or warning last week. I opened it up, hoping/expecting to find a blown capacitor on the controller board, since that's an easy fix. It looked fine, but since I found one on eBay who accepts returns I gave it a try. The board came in yesterday. Quickly swapping it out produced no change just as I expected, sadly. I paid for a label & packed it up for the trip back to the seller.

Next I went deeper into the monitor, figuring there's nothing to lose now. Accessing the board that controls the LCD required pulling the whole thing apart, which cracked the thin tempered glass sheet in the process, so it's goodnight nurse for the thing. But it was cool to see how they work.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  
น้ำมันเครื่อง น้ำมันเกียร์ Red Line Oil

Login with username, password and session length